Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Scheduling & Training

Well...it's time to start really putting together my training schedule. It's hard to get the time in to do the long rides required to be in shape for these solo events. I'm generally up and out of bed at five so I can start my work day with my first cup of coffee at 5:15 a.m. Sometimes I head out at 7:00 to get some morning riding in. Sometimes I break away at midday. And sometimes I merge a late afternoon ride with some riding in the dark time. I'm going to really have to start pushing it to compete with my fellow Sorellas, Namrita and Jennifer. I'm not even thinking to beat them...but it would be nice to stay fairly even. :)

Been off the bike for four days, visiting in-laws. Will feel quite good to get back on it today. Going on a ride with one relative newbie this afternoon, then the regular ladies night ride tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home