Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"hodgepodge"

#1:
OK, so I am going to vent a bit.......I have been on my bike 2 times in the past two weeks. Yikes! I went out today and rode 25 miles on some side roads around Villa Rica. Craig and I took off the other day in the car and found three potential loops for us to do right from our front door- an 11 mile, 14 mile, and 25 mile loop. BUT.....now that my 4 kids (yes, "4" -no typo!!) are about to get out of school I am panicked about how I am going to find "ride time". I don't like the thought of leaving the minute my husband gets home every evening :-( but that may be my only choice. I am going to drag my 14 year old son to spin class w/ me 2 times a week though. Craig is set on us doing the off-road assault of Mt. Mitchell in July and 6 gap in September. If I plan on even attempting to do these or any other race for that matter I need to get my bottom on my bike!
Anyone know a free babysitter? :-) ha, ha!

#2:
Anyway..enough complaining.......I had a good ride today. My legs took a bit of time to warm up but after a few miles I felt great.

#3:
Craig and I are headed to North Georgia Thursday to camp and ride. We are going to ride roads and trails. Yippee! We are taking a long road ride Friday (which will include Hogpen gap and Brasstown Bald) then we are going to ride around Bull Mountain and Bear Creek Sat and Sun. Should be tons of fun.

#4
just for fun here are pics of Craig and I from The Cheaha Challenge Century a couple weeks ago. Great ride!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home