Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back!

Hey all. To anyone who might have missed me...I'm back. I'm not 100% again, but I'm able to actually train again. A couple weeks ago I got fatigued walking the aisles at the grocery store. Now I'm back on the MTB (don't worry...I'm taking it slowly and steadily), back running and will be paddling and swimming starting this weekend!!!

So look for actual training posts again...though I know Renee's awesome tri debut has been a great way to keep you entertained. I'm guessing there will be something fun to post after my first paddle, as I'll be the one "steering" and I haven't been in that role, well, ever!

Y'all come back now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Yeeeha! Congrats on the return to training (and hematocrit levels that will make the mosquitoes happy). Good luck training!

4:41 PM

 
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

Welcome back!!!

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home