Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

AR Photos

These are just screen captures of proofs from the photog's site. Not sure I want to purchase. It really stinks when there's no one taking freebies at an event. After the dough spent on an AR, who has the extra cash to shell out on mediocre photos!?!?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
UTM plotting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Out on the water...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Changing the tire...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lori at the finish

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Courtney at the finish

You'll notice there are no photos of me at the finish...more than likely because I was sitting on a bench that felt suspiciously like a boat in open water with my head between my knees!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They fed us pizza before AND after the race, Hashi. I didn't feel like any during the "after" portion. You'll have to do one and get in on all the grub!

Who'd you bet against that I wouldn't be "able" to race? You'll be happy to know I'm actually sitting pretty in the "normal" range on my hematocrit finally!

4:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hashis kind of adventure race

It shows Hashi, it shows.

10:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home