Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Photo land

Was digging through some recent photos on the camera and decided to download a few and put them here on the blog.

This is a photo from the mini-vaca Jake and I had in Charleston.


Here's one I me from the 7.5 Hours of Dauset. I've just been lazy with getting it posted!


Beth and I had a nice road ride on Sunday. It was her first time on a road bike (she borrowed Karen's) and we did about 42 miles. The weather was cooler and breezy ... perfect!




The team got together last night for some photos ... here are the ladies (minus Graham) of Max Cycling! Karen, Erica, me and Beth:


Since the last post I've managed to followthrough and actually join a gym. Now that I'm paying to swim, I'm pretty much guaranteed to get into the pool twice a week. The first two swims have been disappointing, but then again, after not having swam for two months, what can I expect, right? Hopefully I'll be back on track in no time. Today will be my first run since I twisted my ankle ... again ... early last week. I am following the doctors orders and running on a flat, even surface ... concrete!! I really enjoy trail running and it's a shame that I can't hit the trail for a while, but I really don't want to take the chance of twisting the ankle another time. So, it's pavement for me. Yipee!

Hope all you folks out in Cyberville are having a lovely and productive week.
:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Shoes Renee! Are those SPD compatible? :) :) :)

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

I LOVE my Merrell flip flops!
:)

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Shes just retro. rides sandles, flats and probley full ridgid too.

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home