Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Macon Triathlon Pics - Memorial Day 2006

This is the only action shot we got.
Scott & I actually finished together!

We trained together, so I guess for once in our lives we happened to be going at just the same pace.

Kinda sweet, huh?

____


Someone yelled at me just as I was dismounting the bike going into transition, and I almost fell when I turned my head to see him.

Battle wound! Yeah, baby! :)

It's actually a little worse than it looks; It's all scabby & swollen - ick.

One advantage, though. It's bad enough for me to intentionally wear skirts and heels to work all week so people will say, "Ooh, what happened?" :)

____

The best part - hugs from my neices.

I'd planned to grab the little one and carry her across the finish line while the other one ran with us, but I didn't realize they finally made it to the race until we were right at the finish line.

Maybe they'll be inspired to try some races later anyway.

____

Reprezentin' for my Zentri Army peeps:

Forgot the gang sign. (Sorry, guys!)

You can hardly see it, but the sign says Triscoop.

____


Family portrait with our dream bike:

I'm either blowing you a kiss, or asking the photographer to wait a sec while I get the chocolate Clif Bar out of my teeth.

Believe whichever you choose. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much better. Moonpie now approves!

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

neices? which sibling's kids? Corey told me Callie has two but those look too old to be hers ... or has it been that long? i'm getting old.

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Bite me, blondie! I turn 35 a few days before Xterra. :)

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home