Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, November 25, 2005

Recovery = Slow

I'm slowly making my way back onto the bike...but, as stated, it's been really slow. Went to Dauset with Jeff on T-Day and I was pretty pitiful. Had to drop into gears I hadn't used at Dauset since I'd first started out. My lungs were OK, but my legs really had taken a hit. Climbs that I used to grin through were causing grimaces and taking twice as long as usual. I know...it will come back pretty quickly now that I can get back on the bike...but it's still disconcerting.

I have a pelvic ultrasound on Monday. Yeah...yuck! But I'm hopeful they'll finally figure out what's wrong and get me a final resolution. Right now we're just treating the symptoms, making them less debilitating, but they're still there. I plan to ride some tomorrow and Sunday...and hope to get back into the kind of proper base training I'd been planning to start several weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home