Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, February 12, 2006

c-c-c-cold

Brrrrr. Even though the sun is shining prettily, it feels very cold outside thanks to a healthy wind chill. The high of the day, 46 that feels like 39. Brrrr. The second Sunday afternoon women's DT urban assault ride is today, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a bit nippy. Factor in my wet hair from my pre-ride swim session and you have the makins of a possibly miserable ride. Why don't I dry it before the ride, you ask? Because my hair takes about 45 minutes to dry with a blow dryer. Yep, 45 minutes. I've got me a massive mess of hair. I'm planning on braiding it and putting a skull cap over the mess so that I'll be less cold then I would be with straight wet hair under the vents.

Had a nice circuit workout with Amber H. yesterday (there's an Amber N...hence the last initial descriptor), desoite the fact that she kept trying to launch the 10 lb. medicine ball at my chin while I was doing dreaded ab work. Working out with a partner is great, as you can't cheat yourself out of the things you need to do. My hamstrings are a little sore today from the workout, but should loosen up on the ride. Slept funny on my shoulder and it if doesn't work itself out soon, I'll be doing kicking drills in the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home