Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 29, 2006

So...where have I been?

I've actually been training...I promise. This year I made the jump from sole proprietor back into a position with a "firm". I'm now the creative director at Habersham Enterprises. It's cool and the hours are flexible so I can get my training time in as I'd like. But making the transition has been hectic and I'm just glad to finally be back on an even keel where I can blog. I'm going to be inviting a few other endurance sport locals to join me here...so there will be more to read and more to love.

I'm on track for Baker's Dozen, my first endurance MTB event. The fantabulously fast and scarily fit Namrita gave me a huge compliment the other day saying she thinks I'll have a great endurance season. We'll see if I can live up to her belief in me.

I've also been roped into triathlon training with Amber. I can't say roped....really. She asked and I was interested. So I'm running and swimming now too. I've finally burst through the plateau that had held my weight hostage for the past three months and I'm about to have to buy all new pants again...so despite the expense, I'm thrilled.

Anyway, folks...I'm back on the blog and plan to keep you up to date as the months wind away and Baker's Dozen makes its to the top of the calendar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home