Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Adding Insult to Injury

OK...so many of you know I've been dealing with "female" issues. So, finally something to make me smile...I picked up the Stumpjumper from the shop on Saturday...all ready to test her out at the Pig on Sunday. So Saturday night a sore throat starts creeping up on me. And Sunday morning it's worse, having been joined by a severaly stuffy head and nose. I rode anyway, peoples! I needed the mindless joy after all I've been forced to deal with over the last several weeks. Of course, the ride was fantastic even though it helped the cold further entrench in my system. The constant nose blowing and coughing is worth the sheer joy I felt on Sunday, though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks, but at least you got the new bike. We'll have to ride somewhere this weekend if it ain't too cold for shorts.

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home