Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm Back

Finally, it seems I've come to the end of my "female" issues. I feel like me again. Though, now I'm a bit behind in my training schedule and goals for the 2006 endurance season. So I'm back on the bike this week, for at least 2 hours every day that Mother Nature is kind to me (no rain and at least 20 degrees "warm"). I started back slowly last week and the Stumpjumper is awesome. Love how light it is, and I didn't really have many sketchy moments getting used to the narrower handlebars and different set-up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm glad to be back on the bike and back into training. Especially with Christmas coming in less than two weeks, I need some long rides and weight lifting to allow for some holiday gorging! See you on the trails!

2 Comments:

Blogger GoFastPops said...

glad to see you back on a bike again, I'm sure you're a lot happier too!

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm thrilled to be back on the bike!

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home