Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, January 30, 2006

The alarm rings early

Now that I've made the work change, the schedule has changed as well. As I get into the office no later than six a.m., the alarm clock starts making noise quite early. 4:30-4:45. It was hard at first, but I'm an early riser by nature anyway...so I adapted pretty quickly. It's funny to see my normally rambunctious dog looking at me groggily as I head into the kitchen for a cup of manna from heaven (a.k.a. coffee). The neighborhood is abnormally quiet at this time of the morning. No one's out except Puddin' and I, as I take him for his morning walk. It's kind of nice to get a leg up on the rest of the world.

Of course this means I'm ready to crash starting around 9 p.m. most nights. Making me the exact opposite of the life of the party.

Good morning, all...

1 Comments:

Blogger GoFastPops said...

welcome to my world; kinda dark at this time of day, don't cha think?

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home