Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, February 12, 2006

You can call me a wuss if you want to...

Image hosting by Photobucket

but I get really cold, especially since dropping off that ultra warm layer of blubber I was carting around a few years back. Now I know there are folks out there who ride in real cold, like Mr. Kerkove up in Iowa. But since I am a cold natured freak, I use what I can to help out and this product is one of those items.

EliteĀ® Warming Oil Spray, as per Performance Bike's site, is a "fast absorbing oil-alcohol solution is designed to enhance blood flow and oxygenation with capsicum, methyl nictinate, caffeine, and ozonized sunflower oil. It generates an immediate heat sensation that continues to warm throughout activity." And you know what? It does what it says.

I like it because it absorbs fast and doesn't leave me feeling oily or greasy. I can slide on my workout clothes, for running or biking without it leaving those greasy stains that some other products leave. And it doesn't stink to high heaven. It's got a pleasant, spicy, but light fragrance.

You can bet your sweet patootie that some of this oil is going to make its way to my quads, hamstrings, calves and even my bis and tris post swim and pre-ride this afternoon. Call me a wuss if you want...but I'll be feeling warm and loose before my ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home