Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 24, 2006

I'll have what she's having


So I've been posting lately about some little-known secrets to success in this whole athletic competition endeavor. Now I will continue that thread with the latest from my friend Stephanie. Now, Stephanie may not go out and run marathons, and she may not ride her bike for hours at a time. But the girl stays thin. And she can yoga with the best of them. I've always wondered what her secret is, and thanks to an e-mail from Sarah, I have found it. I think this may be the key to protein-loading before events.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's some power eating there!!! Away with the peanut butter sandwiches. Post-ride recovery should be all about the massive turkey leg! Or whatever she's power gnawing!

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home