Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm still here...

For anyone who noticed my absence (and maybe I'm getting delusions of adequacy here)...I'm still here.

I've been off the blog and off most of the exercise for the past couple days because of impending in-law visit (you know the kind of frantic cleaning you get embroiled in when out of town 'rents come for a visit) and because of some twinges in my knee that developed after my off-camber running expiriment.

Easy run on grass today didn't seem to give me too much trouble...so I'm going to get back on it full speed tomorrow with a gym brick (spin bike for an hour and then a five mile treadmill run), probably followed up with some light weights.

This pic's from my last ride with Renee. We went out and tackled the parking garage, the dirt track, the levy and did some hill climbing on Walnut. A good time was had and some good leg workout occured with the climbing and some standing big ring intervals on the dirt track. Renee's giving her non-verbal"impression" of the lovely artwork that graces the top level of the parking garage. Not for the delicate!

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plus you ran into me! Surely that was the highlight of your day.

11:47 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Don't you think that if you were hurting, you should go light for a few days (especially if you took time off), instead of jumping back into a brick on your second day back in it? Yoga would help get the stiff out of the knee, too.

3:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all so street.

9:53 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

And yes...Maggie...you were one of the highlights of the ride.

5:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home