Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 17, 2006

Do I need a new deoderant?

I've been stood up twice in three days!!! Not by dates (I'm hitched), but by trail partners. First Graham called and left a message on Wednesday saying she was running late and for me to hit the trails and she'd call again so we could meet up. That call never came. Then this morning, Amber weezed out of her trail riding inauguration. Bad Amber!!! Is it me? Am I wafting B.O.?

Karen, stalwart, awesome, true to the trail Karen and I had an awesome ride..so pfffffffttt to you who can't take my "stench"!!! Read about Karen's long awaited and awesome accomplishment in a post later this evening!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

what's that smell?
maybe i should rethink meeting you tomorrow morning. i mean, i'm used to riding with stinky guys, but not stinky girls.

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll make sure to smell especially girly so you won't ditch me mid-ride!!!

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home