Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Some changes at the home of the eejit...

Renee won't be posting under the eejit banner for much longer, as she's raring to tackle her own blog. She won't be removed as a contributor until she's all set and raring to go, as I'm guessing she might want to bid her farewell.

So it will be just me. Hope that won't lose me many readers! YIKES.

With a new blog structure comes a new look. It reminds me that the holidays are coming and that no matter what's going in that might make me a bit sad or worried, I love the holidays. I also love my bike and my training...so I figured this was the best place to combine the two for the time being.

Now is the time for me to thank my friends for helping me through a rough time. I get e-mails and phone calls at random...my pals just checking in to see that I'm OK. I've got dates for Saturday morning, Saturday evening, Sunday late morning, etc. All with the friends who have let me know I can lean on them no matter what. My digital friends have also been an incredibly supportive group. I thank you all.

Back to regularly scheduled workout posts soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look - and don't worry - I'm not going anywhere!

8:04 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

very bright and festive!
who knows how long it will take me to get up my own blog, so yeah, i'll still be around here posting for a while.
:)

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home