Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March Madness

A.K.A. Jeff Goes Trail Running

Image hosting by Photobucket
Jeff hustles up the power line...

Don't rub your fingers hard in your eyes. You read that last bit properly. Jeff met me out at East Macon after work today to do a bit of trail running. And he really did better than I did. Mr. Anaerobic had big pull hustling up the short steep climbs (something I definitely need to work on). He did admit that if there'd been more long flats I probably would have gotten some distance on him, which I thought was kinda nice. Ms. Aerobic here needs to work on her anaerobic bursts before the two Xterra events in June.

Image hosting by Photobucket
and through the woods goes Mallie

Jeff headed out afterward to attend the OMBA meeting (we alternate months...next month it will be my turn to attend). After my shower I powered down a bulgur wheat burrito (replacing chicken or beef with the wheat for more of that "toot" producing fiber) so now I'm clean and full and ready to rock out with Hillarie tomorrow night for some parking garage climbing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that is really my son?? And look at those new shoes! Run M & J, run!! Love, Mom

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

instead of parking garage, come to the pig trail. it's cannondale demo day!!! yeah!!!!

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home