Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 05, 2006

rabbits

Jeff and I acted as rabbits for the 5k road race at GEICO yesterday morning. The race benefitted the Special Olympics, so it was all good to volunteer. The day couldn't have been prettier, with the sun shining and a light wind. But it was quite cold...which meant lots of layers.

Image hosting by Photobucket
bundled up in my Sorella gear...

It was a fun time...saw lots of Jeff's co-workers and some friends running for a good cause. And I got to spend the day with my husband, which is always nice.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Deins

We ended the day with some much needed yard work...so no real bike time for me. Today will remedy that, as I'm planning on a 4.5-5 hour downtown ride...working the legs on the dirt track and the levy, and spinning on, funnily enough, Rabbit Road and the riverwalk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mallie,

You can download the full size images from flickr.com if you wanted too. Sorry I did not offer to send you the printable versions.

Dean

8:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home