Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Short Post

Had an awesome ride with Karen Ludwig yesterday. I got out to Central City Park a bit early, so was able to get in a total of 35.4 miles in just over 3 hours. Average speed was 11 MPH (now don't freak out..we did the levy several times and were on knobbies). Good ride, no real soreness today, we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Two days later is usually when I feel the brunt of a workout. Tentatively meeting Amber later this afternoon for a swim. Depends on whether or not I hear from the girls re: parking garage ride.

Tomorrow's another long ride with the girls. Getting ready for 50 miles at Bleckley. I've got slicks and can lock out the fork, but that's still a lot of sitting time on an MTB frame.

3 Comments:

Blogger GoFastPops said...

It's all about the time in your training zone (I tend to focus on mph too, I need to get over that)

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't generally. Just wanted to reiterate we weren't on road bikes. I was darned happy with 35 + miles on the MTBb...plenty of them on grass. Feel the legs burn. But you're right...I try hard not to look at that. I generally leave my cyclocomputer on time so I don't obsess! Gave you props on the blog earlier. Check it out and meet the newest Dein at the same time.

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI - don't be fooled, she whines and cries anytime she doesn't have a computer on her bike b/c she won't know how far she's gone.

-Jeff :)

6:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home