Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 20, 2006

The Dark Side

So I've officially come over to the Dark Side. I've joined the blog. I can't imagine anyone will find me funny or inspiring, but I figured I'd give it a try. Blogs are inherently self-serving, self-promotional vehicles. And who doesn't benefit from a little good publicity, right? My hopes are that in addition to fulfilling my desire to say "look what i did!" this can also be a tool for others: For reference, for training benefits, for planning where and when you can see these ladies in action, and for mutual support on rainy days. Maybe we can benefit from learning about each other, and thus train better, perform better at events, leading of course to the "look what i did" post. Ahh yes, it all comes full circle. The circle of life, perhaps? Perhaps, Existentially speaking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Melissa...where have you been? We'll all meet up at Bleckley. Renee's doing the full metric, while I'm planning on doing the 50 miler (depending on how good I feel, I might hold on and complete the last 12.5). I know Craig signed you up for the full metric, but you can exit earlier if you want to.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Melissa,

Just sent you an e-mail. Hope you get it this time. Wanted to see if you and Craig wanted to cook here Friday night. I had a nice healthy enchikada casserole in mind. Thought maybe you could do salad, side? Let me know if that works! Time to go hit some weights. Want to get my resistance work in early this week so no residual soreness for Bleckley. Talk atcha!

1:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home